Kingdoms Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 198

Total:#18

Create Thread

[News] Kingdoms Mobile Update on Sep 6 [Version 1.0.80]

[Copy link] 17/1997

Posted on 2016-09-06 03:32:44 | Show thread starter's posts only

Almost everyone is unhappy with the new update. The nerf is something of the souls for crest/heroes is something I understand to slow down player from evolving this fast I get it. But removing the 12h speed-up with the nerf? That's way too much. The way I see it a lot of player will stop this game.

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-06 03:37:07 | Show thread starter's posts only

The worst update I could imagine. I'm stop  Play this game immediately.   F...k  You  IGG!!
I do not spent event 1 more euro on this game. Think about it people.

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-06 04:43:09 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think this update will pull out a lot of paying players since developers trying to rip off certain important things. Like trading purple relics now can only get us 90 souls. Last time used to be 200 souls. There's no more 12hrs booster etc. Developer are killing this game bit by bit.

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-06 05:02:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

Update sucks I have just bought 5 12hour boosts as they are still showing in my soul shop the souls were deducted but there were no boosts given . I pay for packs but I will not be purchasing anything else from IGG total rip off.

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-06 06:22:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

also new graphic  for me is much worse and non clear as old one. IGG  want to give us one time a gift to shut ur mouth close. Riddiculous. Gifts from Boxes (jewels) are much worse then before... I spend on this game over 1000 euro and now i see it was pointless and for nothing.  so sad :(

Why They touch SOUL Shop!!??

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-06 06:36:37 | Show thread starter's posts only

This Update is unfair for new players, to Make the Game interested more create new heros So all have the Same condition and get the yellow heros easy

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-06 07:37:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I absolutely despise this new update! It makes it nearly impossible for those that dont spend a fortune on this game to play and rank up. The production boosts and life savers dont workd anymore. The soul shop is useless. There is no reason to even have it anymore. The exchange rate now has dropped but not the cost of buying things. Graphics are giving me a head ache so i cant play as much anymore. Nothing about this update is good. You guys have made a horrible mistake and i hope you all listen to the players. You have ruined the game with this update. Its obvious that others feel the same way

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-07 14:41:20 | Show thread starter's posts only

Awful, Awful update. Your Google ratings are plummeting following this update. You need to find these issues and listen to your players otherwise you may as well close the game down as it will be dead in less than a year.

Signature
Vash