Kingdoms Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 198

Total:#7

Create Thread

[News] Kingdoms Mobile Update on Sept 27 [Version 1.0.90]

[Copy link] 6/1227

Posted on 2016-09-26 20:40:58 | Show thread starter's posts only

Lords, we'll be undergoing maintenance at 2016/09/27 06:00-07:30 (GMT+0) to upgrade the game to version 1.0.90.

Resource Reverie
We're holding a special event to celebrate the latest update and thank all of you for your support! This is your chance to stock up on resources! 

Event Duration: 9/27/2016 2:30 am -10/27/2016 (GMT-5)

Event Details:
1. There will be a discount on resources sold in the Gold Shop, Resource Depot, and Soul Shop.
2. Packs sold in the Pack Store will contain a lot more resources.

Kingdoms Mobile reserves all rights to the final interpretation of this event, its details, and rewards.

v1.0.90 Update Notes:
1. Event Changes
- Adjusted rewards for various event categories.
- Adjusted the point goals for various event categories.
- Added a new event objective: Earn points when you capture Prisoners during Skirmishes and collect resources (harvesting, gathering, using items, etc)
- Updated the event objectives: Enemy Kills, War Trek, and Stronghold Battle Kills. You can earn points by killing enemy troops and/or losing troops.
- Tweaked the difficulty of [Blood and Steel]; it is now easier to complete [Blood and Steel] events.

2. Skirmish Updates
- Players in the coalition who suffered major losses can now obtain some Prisoners as well.
- Changed how distance is calculated in Skirmishes.
- Adjusted the cost of searching for opponents in Skirmishes.

3. Guild Adjustments
- Players who lost Troops in Stronghold battles will now earn Honor as well.
- Added Guild Contribution Rankings. Players increase their Contribution by fighting in Stronghold battles, speeding up Stronghold upgrades/Guild research, and donating resources to their Guild.
- A Might limit can be set for new guild applicants in Guild Settings. The guild can also be set to reject all applications.
- Adjusted the level at which the Guild Tech [Coalition Forces] becomes available.
- Optimized the order of the notifications in Guild War.
- Adjusted the order of players in the guild member list.

4. Value Adjustments
- Adjusted the basic values of Troops.

5. Others
- When checking Troop Info, players can view detailed info of other player's heroes (skills, talent, crests).
- Added new chat channels. Players can now chat with other players that speak the same language.
- Added the Daily Quest feature. Win amazing rewards just by completing a set of quests every day!
- Increased the amount of Food, Lumber, and Ore that players can get from sacrificing Prisoners. Sacrifice might also give War, Military and other Crests that boosts two attributes.
- Increased amount of resources players can get from the Sign In Bonus.
- Added Level Up Bonus packs! These are special packs that players can buy once they reach a certain City Level.
- Adjusted prices of various resource packs. Increased amount of resources in purchasable packs
- Fixed error with VIP boosts.
- Optimized user experience.
- The player's team will be shown at the very bottom when viewing Coalitions.
- Added a 2h cooldown to Shields
- Made minor adjustments.
- Fixed misc. bugs.

Signature
Like IGG on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/igg
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2016-09-27 01:34:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Rofl yeah real cool. Yet again you throw up more pay wall crap. Oh hey an event where the more you spend the more you get. Jesus do you guys sleep well at night or do you just not sleep as evil must pour through you constantly

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-27 01:50:34 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey.. I dont know what this guy is on about ^^^ But I think this is actually some nice changes. Easier to get rewards in events, nice, more prisoners, better rewards on Prisoners plus can also get gold crest from sacrificing... Nice, All good Stuff. Good Job IGG

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-27 02:11:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hope dev make something about the enhancer...people pay or work hard to make their heroes stronger not weaker because of high failure rate in enhancing.

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-27 05:29:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll add another ticket. Sure the supply chain is nice but wtf not a single change to the soul shop so yay now us non to casual spenders are still screwed and oh you made the buildings aspect harder by changing it up and yes I know what they did if you don't then don't bother commenting about the change in buildings for events. Game just turns turd up all day

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-27 06:52:28 | Show thread starter's posts only

Every update has made the game worse. I plan my upgrades based on the current game AND THEN IGG CHANGES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

What am I playing this game for it CONTINUOUSLY CHANGES!?!?!?!?!?

Stop breaking this game...it's already dead.

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-27 10:10:41 | Show thread starter's posts only

After collecting Wishes to use them to hit the 130,000 point threshold. You go ahead and nerf wish point gains by 65% without any warning. I know many players collected wishes to hit points thresholds. Classy work IGG.

40k points used to take 23.5m ore, now u need 66.7m ore (or 667m wood/food)

Signature