Lords, we'll be undergoing maintenance at 2016/09/27 06:00-07:30 (GMT+0) to upgrade the game to version 1.0.90.
We're holding a special event to celebrate the latest update and thank all of you for your support! This is your chance to stock up on resources!
Event Duration: 9/27/2016 2:30 am -10/27/2016 (GMT-5)
1. There will be a discount on resources sold in the Gold Shop, Resource Depot, and Soul Shop.
2. Packs sold in the Pack Store will contain a lot more resources.
Kingdoms Mobile reserves all rights to the final interpretation of this event, its details, and rewards.
v1.0.90 Update Notes:
1. Event Changes
- Adjusted rewards for various event categories.
- Adjusted the point goals for various event categories.
- Added a new event objective: Earn points when you capture Prisoners during Skirmishes and collect resources (harvesting, gathering, using items, etc)
- Updated the event objectives: Enemy Kills, War Trek, and Stronghold Battle Kills. You can earn points by killing enemy troops and/or losing troops.
- Tweaked the difficulty of [Blood and Steel]; it is now easier to complete [Blood and Steel] events.
2. Skirmish Updates
- Players in the coalition who suffered major losses can now obtain some Prisoners as well.
- Changed how distance is calculated in Skirmishes.
- Adjusted the cost of searching for opponents in Skirmishes.
3. Guild Adjustments
- Players who lost Troops in Stronghold battles will now earn Honor as well.
- Added Guild Contribution Rankings. Players increase their Contribution by fighting in Stronghold battles, speeding up Stronghold upgrades/Guild research, and donating resources to their Guild.
- A Might limit can be set for new guild applicants in Guild Settings. The guild can also be set to reject all applications.
- Adjusted the level at which the Guild Tech [Coalition Forces] becomes available.
- Optimized the order of the notifications in Guild War.
- Adjusted the order of players in the guild member list.
4. Value Adjustments
- Adjusted the basic values of Troops.
- When checking Troop Info, players can view detailed info of other player's heroes (skills, talent, crests).
- Added new chat channels. Players can now chat with other players that speak the same language.
- Added the Daily Quest feature. Win amazing rewards just by completing a set of quests every day!
- Increased the amount of Food, Lumber, and Ore that players can get from sacrificing Prisoners. Sacrifice might also give War, Military and other Crests that boosts two attributes.
- Increased amount of resources players can get from the Sign In Bonus.
- Added Level Up Bonus packs! These are special packs that players can buy once they reach a certain City Level.
- Adjusted prices of various resource packs. Increased amount of resources in purchasable packs
- Fixed error with VIP boosts.
- Optimized user experience.
- The player's team will be shown at the very bottom when viewing Coalitions.
- Added a 2h cooldown to Shields
- Made minor adjustments.
- Fixed misc. bugs.
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash