Lords, we'll be undergoing maintenance at 2017/3/22 02:00-04:00 (GMT+0) to upgrade the game to version 1.1.110.
1. Hero Equipment
- You can now gear up your heroes! There are 4 types of equipment: Weapon, Armor, Footwear, and Accessory.
- Refine (increases grade), upgrade (increases level), and augment (resets bonus attributes) equipment to make them stronger.
- Get equipment and the materials needed to craft or refine them from Mirage Trials (materials only), Tavern, Events, Packs, etc.
- Added new building: Gear Factory. Access all equipment related features here.
2. New Event: [Survival of the Fittest]
- The event lasts 78 hours and has two phases: Expansion Phase (3 hours) and Raiding Phase (75 hours).
- In the Expansion Phase, guilds can fight for control of the Strongholds and expand their territory.
- In both phases, guilds can start Guild Skirmishes to attack neighboring Strongholds for their Provisions.
- Acquired provisions will be distributed to all guild members after the event ends.
- Occupied Strongholds will be reset and have to be reoccupied after each iteration of the event.
3. New Event: [Guild Gala]
- The event lasts 7 days
- All guild members will have 5 quest attempts and can buy another 5.
- Quests update every 5 minutes. The same set of quests will appear for all guild members, so claim a quest before your guildmate does.
- Guild Gala quests come in 5 difficulties. Quests with more stars gives more points and better rewards.
- Earn points in each iteration of the event to win great rewards.
- Complete more quests as a guild to win Credits for the guild and packs for all guild members.
4. New Event: [Combat Grounds]
- The event lasts 7 days.
- Win Skirmish Attacks or Defenses to earn Skirmish Cups. Earn more Cups when you capture more Prisoners.
- Cups can only be earned via regular Skirmishes. They can't be earned from attacks on other players or Strongholds on the same server, nor can they be earned from Guild Skirmishes.
- Earn more Cups to rank higher and win better prizes.
- Added number of Skirmish Cups to Player Infos and Skirmish menu.
- Added Skirmish Cup rankings to the Leaderboards.
5. Other Event Updates
- New event: [Nessario's Prize]. New players can win prizes by completing a set of quests within 7 days (This event will eventually be open to all players).
- New event: [Seven Days of Feasting]. New players will receive login rewards for 7 days (This event will eventually be open to all players).
- New event: [Helen's Flowers]. Give flowers to Helen twice a day to win prizes!
- New event: [Growth Fund]. Invest 2500 Gold and get up to 20x 50,000 Gold in return!
- New event: [Bonus Bonaza]. Purchase Gold and get amazing prizes!
- New event objective: Earn points by treating wounded troops at the Infirmary.
- New event objective: Earn Skirmish Cups by winning Skirmish Attacks or Defenses in [Combat Grounds].
- Made changes to event rewards.
6. Guild Updates
- Added new R4 Guild Ranks: Administrator, General, Architect, Chancellor, Ambassador, Diplomat.
- Added Daily Quests: Guild Donation and Guild Rally.
- Made changes to the Guild Rankings interface.
7. Shield Updates
- All [8 Hour Shield] items have been updated to [12 Hour Shield].
- Removed 2 hour Shield cooldown.
- Shields cannot be used within 30 mins of any actions that are related to battle (scouting, coalition, etc).
8. City Updates
- Updated City graphics.
- Improved the gaming experience for new players.
- Added Mirage Trials related Quests.
- Added 3 Stars in the Mirage Trials stage as a Sweep requirement.
- Position Preview now available in Mirage Trials and Guild Rallies.
- Updated Mirage Trial battle animations.
- Updated Mirage Trial controls.
- Updated Garrison execution.
- You can now make wishes in succession.
- Added City level as a new building construction and feature unlock requirement.
- Heroes will retain some troops (at least 10% of their Troop Limit) when they are dismissed.
- Tweaked values in the Crest, Sacrifice, Sign In, and Tavern Recruit features.
9. Other Updates
- Changed migration restrictions. Players cannot migrate to a World that is under development (less than 90 days old). The number of Passports required to migrate depends on the player's Might.
- Added building levels as a new talent upgrade requirement.
- Removed monsters from the World Map.
- Removed resource nodes from Stronghold territories.
- Adjusted the effect of [Fast March] from 25% to 50%,and that of [Swift March] from 50% to 75%.
- [Anti-Scout] now affects Strongholds too. Stronghold info will not be visible to attackers when [Anti-Scout] is used.
- Some packs in the Pack Store can now be bought multiple times.
- Reduced the price of [Coalition Recall] and [Anti-Scout].
- Added hints .
- Various improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
Follow IGG on Instagram http://instagram.com/iggigotgames/
Like CC on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CastleClash