Kingdoms Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 507

Moderator: Desiwarrior

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Administration Functions

[Copy link] 5/128

Posted on 2017-07-01 20:39:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Developers,

I am an Administrator of my guild. I have spoken with many other players/Admins and we believe that you need to add "Change Guild Notice" to the admin role. Admin is the next most responsible role to the Leader and changing the Notices is important and Admin needs to be able to do this as well as Leader and Diplomat, as sometimes they are not all online together.

We hope that you also agree and add this feature.

Thanks.

GREAT GAME!!!!!!!

MattN

Signature
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi :)

If I say 'run'.... RUN!
Posted on 2017-07-01 21:30:50 | Show thread starter's posts only

Outstanding suggestion, I hope they consider it.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2017-07-06 06:14:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Also one more..... Administration Role should be able to change R4 ranks not just Novice, Elite and Elder ranks. We should be able to promote and demote all R4 ranks.

Signature

If I say 'run'.... RUN!
Posted on 2017-07-08 21:57:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

That creates a problem.

Administration is a R4 rank itself, so what's to stop someone from abusing that power and demoting everyone but themselves and the leader to Novice? Do that right before an Expansion Phase begins and they just made out like a bandit on the shared guild storage.

The R4 ranks don't need to be managed nearly as often as R1-3, so having the leader be the only one to manage those is reasonable.

Signature
Look for me on Kingdoms World #5! Scrotulus - Current Might: 12,244,658

Hero collection: 29/34, missing only orange heroes

Join (BLD), we are an active and prominent force that is shooting for the top!
Posted on 2017-07-09 05:41:40 | Show thread starter's posts only

I did not mean that you can demote Leader - You mis took my point. I was saying as an Admin, it would be good if they can change lower R4 ranks.... any other R4 would not have that ability. Thats why i said Admin, not all R4. But yes I know what you mean also. I am actually Leader now anyway but I would like it if my Administrator could juggle other R4 roles if I'm not online for a day.

Signature

If I say 'run'.... RUN!
Posted on 2017-07-09 09:24:04 | Show thread starter's posts only

You misunderstand what I'm saying, I said that they could demote everyone but themselves and the leader, there'd be no point in allowing lower ranks to affect higher ones.

If your R4's change that often, I think that's more an internal issue with your guild than a shortcoming of the game. If you're constantly moving people to different ranks through promotions and demotions, it doesn't sound like you have a very loyal or cooperative member base.

Signature
Look for me on Kingdoms World #5! Scrotulus - Current Might: 12,244,658

Hero collection: 29/34, missing only orange heroes

Join (BLD), we are an active and prominent force that is shooting for the top!