Kingdoms Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 507

Moderator: Desiwarrior

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Updating Info Resources

[Copy link] 2/88

Posted on 2017-07-08 22:09:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Let's face it, the game does a horrid job of teaching players anything. Some of the guides are out of date, and the wiki isn't complete nor up-to-date. The only way to learn the game is struggle to grasp all of the concepts on your own, or have a more experienced player teach you.

What we need is a closer look at in-game resources for learning how to play, and keeping these resources available and current. There's enough in the guide board to sort of get started, but once you get the hang of it there's a ton of information that you just can't find ANYWHERE. It doesn't help that these forums are near dead, and no offense, but incorrect or incomplete answers are given to questions here.

At the very least the wiki needs to be updated and filled out, and I would be willing to donate some of my time to filling it out. We could also do with having new guides written, the last ones were written quite some time ago and there've been some major game changes since then

EDIT: Looking deeper into it, even the FAQ is outdated. Some features there don't exist or are in different areas, and there's a whole slew of buildings and concepts that aren't addressed that I see people asking about in my guild every day.

Signature
Look for me on Kingdoms World #5! Scrotulus - Current Might: 12,244,658

Hero collection: 29/34, missing only orange heroes

Join (BLD), we are an active and prominent force that is shooting for the top!
Posted on 2017-07-09 03:41:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

I do Agree....After going through the FAQ's and Guides, I also Felt that Its Very Outdated....I think We will need people's participation Like you, To make this forum Active again :)

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2017-07-09 09:19:33 | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm trying my best lol, I like this game a lot and want it to be better than it is. The problem is that the community doesn't seem very well maintained outside of the game, most people don't even look at the forums

Signature
Look for me on Kingdoms World #5! Scrotulus - Current Might: 12,244,658

Hero collection: 29/34, missing only orange heroes

Join (BLD), we are an active and prominent force that is shooting for the top!