Kingdoms Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 475

Moderator: Desiwarrior

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Lets start getting People !

Sticky   [Copy link] 2/153

Posted on 2017-07-10 03:02:11 | Show thread starter's posts only

Greeting, M' Lord and Ladies !

In Order to make this forum more active, I am Creating  this thread  In order to get Ideas on how to get our forum active and how to get the players from the game to the forum !n You all are free to Suggest Ideas/Event  and Opinions, and I'LL Try my best that we do get to we do some of them ! Also, I would request everyone to  start spreading the word that the K.M Fourms are active and hoping to see more participation.

~K.M Moderator Team.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2017-07-14 10:19:08 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I think it will be hard to do that. The player base is compared to, for example lords mobile, relatively small. Also most people probably never took a look at the forums before. I think the forums should be advertised more in the game. Also you could create an event where players submit (updated) guides. Kind of like a contest and the most popular guides receive some kind of reward ingame. I have seen this idea in some previous post, so I didn't come up with this idea I just thought it was a goodoneand wanted to mention ithere once more.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-20 12:53:57 | Show thread starter's posts only

Incentivizing forum activity in-game would be sure to pull people in. Since you can connect both accounts through facebook, it'd be easy to verify and send rewards to the right places. Having certain milestones give in-game rewards would encourage people to post here, even if just for the benefit in-game.

Of course there's the issue of people spamming or signing up and never posting anything, but that would be an easy fix. Post count milestone rewards could be given out manually. For example, there's a list of unrewarded milestones that only the staff can see. A quick check through the user's post/thread history can verify if they've been spamming or actually using the forums. Spam accounts can be locked and/or deleted while rewards go to the actual forum users.

Inactivity would be easy to deter as well. For the sake of rewards, users will get a point at the end of each month if they posted.

----

Of course on top of this we can have contests and such. However I wouldn't rely on those to bring people in. If we run too many of them, we have to keep up that volume which will eventually devalue most of the in-game items and packages. And we can't suddenly drop the number of contests by a lot because then people will assume there's no reason to stay, and the contests end up being run for nothing.

Alternatively, there can be a referral system. When new users sign up, they can put in the name of whoever recommended signing up, or each player can have a unique referral code that new users can put in. The more referrals you rack up, the more rewards you get. Referrals won't count towards the total until the new user has reached some arbitrary quota. Say maybe...active for at least a month and has made at least 50 posts

Signature
Look for me on Kingdoms World #5! Scrotulus - Current Might: 9,906,534

Hero collection: 28/34, missing only orange heroes

Join (BLD), we're an active and prominent force that's shooting for the top!