Kingdoms Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 518

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Bug & Suggestion] Guild improvement suggestions

[Copy link] 3/279

Posted on 2017-07-20 23:53:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Developers,
I understand that the game allows for many wonderful opportunities for growth and expansion. I even understand that it is setup this way to prevent people from becoming overpowered unless they put in a great amount of suggestions. However, I also see where some opportunities for game play are overlooked. One, guild members cannot share anything but wood and food. If you were to select other items such as Shields and relocators, it would greatly improved the ability to organize and grow. Another thing that would be great would be expanding the exchange to include items that players never use. I personally rarely use certain items, so they just sit there going to waste. Plus, better explanation of the guide location. I found it quickly, but many long time players had no clue it was even on the game. I am trying to get the word out on that.

Signature
Posted on 2017-07-21 09:25:52 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think It is a Stellar Idea ! Good  Thought ! :)

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2017-07-21 12:12:12 | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the guild trading may be more of a flavorful thing than anything. A lot of the items are intangible concepts or things that can't really be a compact object. I do think it could be expanded, however, to trade gold and minerals.

I definitely agree with exchanging more items. At the very least, adding Guild Gala quests that want every kind of item. I had 30 Fogs piled up because I never use them, there's just no real reason most of the time.

The guide board definitely needs to be a more prominent location in the city, or even adding a menu icon for the guides. As a side note, I've noticed that it seems that the guide board connects directly to the guides here on the forum. While convenient, it might be a better idea to have them be directly in the app instead of needing to connect to the forums.

Signature
Look for me on Kingdoms World #5! Scrotulus - Current Might: 12,244,658

Hero collection: 29/34, missing only orange heroes

Join (BLD), we are an active and prominent force that is shooting for the top!
Posted on 2017-07-27 02:25:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

You can allow guild members to put certain items in guild and preset an amount of guild credit required to exchange such item, maybe with a discounted rate.

if items can be given away for free, players with more accounts will rule the game. Farm account can give away item freely to main account. It will definitely be unfair to players with only one account and those spending real money in game.

Signature
will only pops in during maintenance~