Kingdoms Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 346

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat] New update

[Copy link] 1/554

Posted on 2016-09-06 10:30:27 | Show thread starter's posts only

Right like i said on your Facebook status about the new ui surprisingly i do actually like the new graphics in my opinion, i think all of its great so congrats from guys but i do i have one issue with the new update and its the soul shop nerf and the exchange. Im castle 16 and i found the only way to get to 40k points in the city planner is to use gold in my experience with trying to do it so i cant really get the yellow hero's relics from that i have only reached that once, im f2p to. The only way i was able to get yellow hero's is from the soul shop and it was taking too long and i mean too long for me to get souls now the nerf is there its gonna take me god knows how long now to get a yellow hero this makes me sad as this is my favourite mobile game and im haven't got a lot of patience, i could only just handle how long it was gonna take for me to get a yellow hero now im just gunna lose it cuz i think its at least gunna take me like half maybe a full year to get blade master you really need to buff the soul shop exchange quite a bit also plz bring back 12hr boosters in soul shop as that was like the only way for me to even reach 20k points in city planner f2p player really have no chance against p2w now guys plz fix thanks....

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-06 10:36:47 | Show thread starter's posts only

But yes guys in my opinion i love and im impressed by the new graphics thanks

Signature