Kingdoms Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 355

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat] Another new update topic

[Copy link] 2/779

Posted on 2016-09-07 00:11:16 | Show thread starter's posts only

The KM team never stops looking for ways to improve the game, and sometimes it becomes necessary for us to make certain changes.
The changes we made, we did so without seeking player opinion on what works and doesn't work in game,  Our change log list a tiny amount of changes, we wanted to suprise you with the many more game breaking changes once all of you logged in and took a look at our work, and we centainly suprised most of you. We hope buying you off with a gift to make up for the surprise of this rediculous and unneccesary update, but also for the resource your losing due to not having enough souls to buy random ports to farm with, wallet warriors can still farm you of course. The gift will be a small token and will not make up for any real money you spent in game. We hope it will put a stop to people complaining about the update, but we know you'll take it as the additional slap in the face it is.

We look forward to not giving you any new game content now that we've killed the game.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience caused! As a token of our appreciation, we will send everyone a free gift.

Also we are now locking replies to update topics as we dont really want all this bad feedback.

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-07 05:27:23 | Show thread starter's posts only

I personally liked the new update with all the graphics i think its looks a whole lot better the only thing that was bad about it was the soul shop change pls don't stop bringing content in i really enjoy this game, i don't know what everyone is whining about the graphics are great.

Signature
Posted on 2016-09-07 11:49:19 | Show thread starter's posts only

We have players quitting daily beacuse of the update. People are trashing your eating beacuse of it. This guy up here is the single and would person I've seen voice any kind of positive opinion on it. Wake up and do something before your game is a ghost town.

Signature