Kingdoms Mobile Today: 1    Total Posts: 293

Moderator: Desiwarrior

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat] Question on some events

[Copy link] 4/92

Posted on 2017-07-03 21:24:35 | Show thread starter's posts only

So I got pretty far in Nessario's Prize when I joined up, but the time limit was way too short to get everything. I recently did some poking around and found the update log for it and it said it would eventually be open to all users.

Does that mean it'll be open for me again? Or was I screwed out of a fair shot at it because it's a one-time event?

Signature
Look for me on Kingdoms World #5! Scrotulus - Current Might: 9,906,534

Hero collection: 28/34, missing only orange heroes

Join (BLD), we're an active and prominent force that's shooting for the top!
Posted on 2017-07-03 22:09:05 | Show thread starter's posts only

Historically speaking all the events seem to cycle pretty regularly, so I would bet that it will occur again.  However if you were unable to collect everything from a previous running, when it returns you will probably be starting from ground zero and not continuing progress.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2017-07-03 22:48:46 | Show thread starter's posts only

Well that's the thing. The event had a very "one-time" feel to it, since the quests were all based on achieving certain milestones, like city level and progress in the mirage trials. So if it were to run again, I would start it with being able to collect the rewards for 70 quest completions right off the bat.

It also never reappeared in the event list with a timer for when it would start again, so I'm thinking it won't run again. It's a shame really, I couldn't see any rewards past the ones I'd earned and the next one so I never found out what the rewards were for 90 and 100 quest completions

Signature

Posted on 2017-07-13 06:44:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

As far as I know, Nessario's Prize is one time.I completed all of them since I'm playing KM for a long time. NEW players is at disadvantage because you cannot finish them all on time.

Signature
W3 - Mekster
W4 - Mekster w4
Posted on 2017-07-13 08:46:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

Hm, I really wish that wasn't the case. The event really served to make the already strong even stronger it seems. People like you who already had a city going for a while were able to complete more of the quests than new players. Everyone should have an equal chance to the event, but it's not up to me

Signature