Kingdoms Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 318

Moderator: Desiwarrior

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat] Question about reinforcement troops

[Copy link] 3/171

Posted on 2017-07-06 06:16:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

HI,

I am wanting to know the troops you train at the barracks - do they die when attacked if they are NOT assigned to a hero? Or are they protected from attacks?

Signature
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi :)

If I say 'run'.... RUN!
Posted on 2017-07-06 08:28:56 | Show thread starter's posts only

You Troops are Allotted to your Hero's and they fight alongside your hero's. Also, They fight like regular troops, so they can die or get injured in battle, then you can heal them in infirmary.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2017-07-08 21:51:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think that quite answers the question.

Troops will only contribute to a battle if they've been converted from reinforcements to troops that fight with the hero. If you have troops that're assigned to reinforcements, they won't be injured or killed in a battle.

You can use this to your advantage if you don't have the infirmary space to hold enough wounded and there's an attack coming in. Dismissing all of your troops will guarantee a loss, but will save your troops from being killed.

It is worth noting however that there will likely be a small number of casualties from the unassigned reinforcements, as the game puts them as working the traps and such.

Signature
Look for me on Kingdoms World #5! Scrotulus - Current Might: 12,244,658

Hero collection: 29/34, missing only orange heroes

Join (BLD), we are an active and prominent force that is shooting for the top!
Posted on 2017-07-13 06:39:43 | Show thread starter's posts only

Heroes that are not assigned to heroes are protected. 

Just to add, troops are like Hero's HP. When they are gone, then Hero cannot attack anymore during battle (5 rounds).

Signature
W3 - Mekster
W4 - Mekster w4