Kingdoms Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 343

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat] How Much Upgrade is Needed ?

[Copy link] 2/258

Posted on 2017-07-25 13:02:29 | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay. I just Began the Game and my might is just around 40K. My Mill, Ore and lumber Mill are already Lv 7. How much should I upgrade them, keeping in mind that I have just begun the game. ?

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 2017-07-26 14:25:26 | Show thread starter's posts only

Typically you want to rush your city level to a certain point, then get the rest of your buildings up. The reason for this is because of City Planner and Call to Arms needing more or less points depending on your city level. If I remember correctly, the points change at both 13 and 19, so rushing your city to 12 and waiting to go to 13 will be good.

This way you can maximize your time at a lower point threshold and can have an easier time at getting orange heroes from City Planner.

Some key buildings to max out first:

Academy - Your Academy should always be the first thing you level up when you level up your city. Higher level academies can do better research, so reaching these as soon as you can will help out a lot.

Troop buildings - Every three levels, starting at level 4, these buildings will allow you to level up your heroes' skills more. On top of this, your troop levels will go up and your heroes will get stat boosts.

Embassy - Once you join a guild, your guildmates can help you on all sorts of things. A higher level embassy will let more people help you, and will increase the amount of time that's taken off (capping at a 1% reduction each time). This will also let more of your guildmates send heroes to help defend against attacks.

Wishing Well - You get Free Wishes every day, but also can get a lot from City Planner and Call to Arms. Sometimes you'll find them in the Mirage Trials too. These are a good way to get a lot of resources fast if you save them up, and you want to maximize this gain. Higher level Wishing Wells will give more resources per wish and give you more wishes each day.

Just in general, you want to upgrade the buildings inside your walls first, focusing on the outer buildings once the inner ones get to a good level. Usually what I do is use my main builders to upgrade inside my walls, and the Extra Hands builders to upgrade my buildings outside

Signature
Look for me on Kingdoms World #5! Scrotulus - Current Might: 12,244,658

Hero collection: 29/34, missing only orange heroes

Join (BLD), we are an active and prominent force that is shooting for the top!
Posted on 2017-07-26 14:29:45 | Show thread starter's posts only

Im at castle 28 and most of my resource building is at level 15-16 haha. I do have multiple farms to help me with rss though.

For what building to build, I would suggest to get max Infirmary, barracks and mines. You can build the rest with farm or lumbermill however you want.. Ore is extremely important! you need about 100mil ores to max 1 hero troop talents.

Signature