Heroes can be split into rank/colour, troop type and position(most usefull when deciding your teams)
From weakest to strongest we have
Refers to the heroes position in the
1. Join Guild (not necessary but works the best if yoh want quick results)
2. Recruit 2x the number of troops your Heroes canlead, or at least 1.5x as many. (This comes in handy later on)
3. Join skirmish rallies or set them with you guild.(Bigger coalitions usually mean more rewards asbeing able to attack stronger enemies)
Note: Defending against skirmish attacks works just as well. This can be done by joining a defense coalition or by placing your heroes in your guild members garrison.
4. During skirmishes your troops will get hurt. You will need to heal them. This is where training 1.5x or 2x the troops comes in handy as your heroes cannot leave your city without a certain number of troops.
5. Fill up your heroes to capacity if possible, and send them to a boot camp (I usually do this before I go to bed ) whilst training new reinforcements and healing your injured troops.
6. Repeat from 3, if conditions in two are met if not start at 3.
IGG ID: 341824933