Kingdoms Mobile Today: 0    Total Posts: 64

Total:#1

Create Thread

[Chat (iOS)] Newbie guide for best use of resources

[Copy link] 0/496

Posted on 2017-10-10 12:41:49 | Show thread starter's posts only

A common mistake many players new and older one make is to collect all quest rewards and resource pack in inventory meaning that when they are scouted they look like a festive feast and for the very high level players needing millions or resources for each upgrade they look like a lottery jackpot so when they get hit they lose it all and have nothing to heal troops and continue building and growing. I never collect anything that can be taken by another player until I need it. So if and when I get hit they get virtually nothing which means 1: if Thier losses was high they will be unlikely to attack you again 2: if they need resources and didn't take as much as they can carry they most Likley won't attack again 3: I have enough resources to heal all wounded troops and continue building researching and training. The way I do this is when I complete a quest I press the quest not collect to view prize sonic bits not just resource like gold or items such as recruiting scrolls etc I collect them. When I start a new building or training  queue etc and I don't have enough resources I then claim quest rewards till I have enough or if not open just enough packs I have in my inventory thousands unopened res packs totalling an estimated 500million resources meaning I will have a big savings account for a very long time

Signature
Tyrone Brackenbury